iPhone

Business Hours

Mon.-Thur.:11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri.-Sat.:11:00AM - 10:30PM
Sunday:12:00PM - 10:00PM We closed Tuesday!

Location

113 W INDIANA AVE
SPOKANE WA 99205-4828

Tel: 509-328-6888(509-328-7888)

Fax: 509-328-5000

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERAMERICAN EXPRESSDISCOVERCASH

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: you won't be disappointed9/29/2014 10:10:36 PM
Their food is amazing!
Title: rainy day delivery6/25/2014 9:29:35 AM
Thank for the wonderful service on such a rainy day. Everything about the delivery and food was great. I was told that the meal would be delivered in 40 minutes and it was there in 25 minutes on the rainy day of the season. The Barbeque pork was the best I have ever had, the hot mustard really cleaned your nose. The almond chicken was perfect, I liked that the gravy was separate and not poured over the chicken. Your Beef and Broccoli had the best flavor. Hong Kong Express is the Chinese delivery that I will choose from now on. HONG KONG EXPRESS MUCH BETTER THAN Red Dragon.
Title: late food and missing ingredients.6/23/2014 5:31:46 PM
I ordered for later delivery at 4:30, they showed up at 5. I ordered the broccoli beef and mixed veggie delight which was supposed to be zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, celery, broccoli, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, and onions. When it was finally delivered, the veggie delight only had carrots celery and broccoli. Needless to say I called to complain and at first the guy tells me that's all that comes in the veggie delight. I told him according to ur menu there is a lot more stuff in it. So he checks it and puts me on hold to talk with the manager and tells me "all of the supposedly missing veggies that we use in the veggie delight, we tend to use a lot less of and it's mainly broccoli carrots and celery. Did u check and make sure there not at the bottom? " so I told him yes I dumped everything out in a bowl to check before I called, to which he replied, "because it was taken out of its original container we cannot replace the veggie delight with one that contains all the ingredients. For future reference, when ordering later delivery, choose the time about 30 min before u.actually want it delivered." Needless to say I told him I will not be ordering again. Basically they tell you this is what u want to order but we are gonna leave out some ingredients, and not replace it or credit u. I used to love this place, food was decent sized for the price and delivery was always in a timely manner but they have way gone down hill. I always tip 5 bucks on top of the delivery charge and I get treated like that? SCREW HONG CONG EXPRESS, RED DRAGON HAS BETTER FOOD AND SERVICE!
Title: HELP5/8/2015 7:08:51 PM
I don't know what changes you made but I cant order online any more. It wants more information about me before it will let my order go through. I am a South Hill customer that enjoyed the convience.
Title: My favorite in Spokane5/21/2014 5:19:46 PM
I eat here every chance I get, and recommend to all my friends. Have eaten there, ordered delivery, and picked up. Never any complaints on food or service. Their décor is minimal, but I'm there for food, not a decorating experience. It is the only place in Spokane that has really any dim sum. While not comparable to large metropolitan areas, what they have is good. Spokane is not San Francisco.
Title: disappointed5/17/2015 8:51:34 AM
Don't know where this is going, but, this is the second time I have ordered from you. The first time was amazing, all the food was great, the second time, not very good. Everything was bland, soggy, flavorless. I was very disappointed. This will be the last time I order from here. Bummer.
Title: disappointed5/13/2016 9:33:54 PM
We have ordered food from here multiple times before they moved to Indiana st. the food in the past was always good, but tonight when it arrived it was over cooked, congealed and inedible. I called up and talked with the manager and all he said was sorry and he would talk to the cook. he offered 10 off the next order! I felt very disrespected at that after spending almost $50 for our meal.
Title: owners4/28/2015 8:21:39 PM
they cant speak english for shit and cant understand it either. you can give them the same order over and over every time you eat there and they charge you diffrent prices each time you order. WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF ALERGIES OR NEED YOUR FOOD MADE SPECIAL DUE TO MEDICAL REASONS THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU TO EAT!!!! i have alergies to onions and i ask for them not to put them in there and all the do is bitch about it each time i place the order and still put them in there. they over charge you for the food. the food is always cold by the time they get it to you. THEY STEAL YOUR FUCKING MONEY WHEN YOU WONT KISS THERE FUCKING ASS. GOOD DAMN FUCKING THEVIES THAT ARE NOT EVEN FROM THIS FUCKING COUNTRY AND THEY NEED TO GO BACK WERE IF YOU DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO ORDER FOOD THE WAY YOU WANT IT MADE. GET OUT OF THE FUCKING FOOD BUSINESS YOU BITCH BECAUSE IM PAYING YOUR ASS TO MAKE THE FUCKING FOOD MY WAY YOU DUMBASS THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE 101 IN THE FOOD BUSINESS. LEARN IT AND YOU MIGHT MAKE MORE AND WONT HAVE TO STEAL MONEY. LEAVE MY COUNTRY AND GO HOME TO YOURS WERE YOU DONT HAVE A SAY IN THE MATTER.
Title: best food ever3/6/2015 12:07:22 PM
i think this is the best restraunt in the whole entire world!!!!!i could have it every single day.For breakfast lunch and dinner.BEST RESTRAUNT IN TOWN.
Title: 2016-11-05T14:31:51.767-07:00
Ordered food from them to get delivered to my work driver showed up gave me my food and took off wit
37 Results 1/4 <<1234>>